Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FTF #74 Out of the Park #2


So there I was, minding my own business at home, when the phone rings. Finally, a geocache close enough I don't have to waste 1/4 of a tank of gas to get it. The computer was being unfriendly and wouldn't connect me to geocaching.com, so I got the coords from the text and hit the road. As always, every red light and old grandpa stood in my way. Had to back track a bit due to closed roads, but got close enough to the cache to hoof it. As soon as I reach the grass, a vehicle pulls up with lights flashing. Oh great, another LEO encounter. Haha rkars, very funny. Turns out he has some caution lights also. Well, we walk our way over the GZ only to find Eric popping out from the trees. The search ensues, with four flashlights searching the area for a micro. Finally, rkars was able to come up with the find, and was generous enough to let us all log an FTF on the cache. What a guy. After shooting the breeze in the breeze for awhile, talking of course about geocaching, we headed our separate ways. Thanks for bringing us together again. It is always more fun running into other geocachers.

1 comment:

  1. Found your geocaching website by blog hopping from another cache blog. I Like your Blog. I wanted to know if i could add you to my blog list. Ours is http://hiddencache.blogspot.com. feel free to look at our blog as well. AND CACHE ON :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Geocaching Profile

Profile for JJTally